Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to work...
steve047 Wrote:i haven't worked a day sence feb. 1990. some days thats a good thing alot of days its just a thing. i hope going back to work for you is a great thing[party]hope to see you back on SC soon
lotto?
steve047 Wrote:i haven't worked a day sence feb. 1990. some days thats a good thing alot of days its just a thing. i hope going back to work for you is a great thing[party]hope to see you back on SC soon
Going back to work is a great thing, not going to be too far from SC, just gonna spend more time catching up Wink.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
lotto?
no. i got hurt while i was at work for the union pacific r.r. i had to go woop em in federal court. so i'm pension and settlement. Priceless
yes....I too am back at it.  Today a home office dayWink
madurodave Wrote:yes....I too am back at it.  Today a home office dayWink
I always loved the home office. Why the hell didn't you call me, don't you need your leaves raked[smokin2]?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.