Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back home in NP
Hell I know smoked one Fri. Left sat . Will be back thur have a few days to smoke his cigars lol. Then gone again. Found out this is how to keep friends LOL
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(05-09-2011, 08:49 AM)buckit60 Wrote: Hell I know smoked one Fri. Left sat . Will be back thur have a few days to smoke his cigars lol. Then gone again. Found out this is how to keep friends LOL

come on by when you get back and we will smoke some Fakes Cool
Glad u made it back. We have things to discuss when u get here... ol stupid just stupid attempted and assassination of the Medic..... This will be felt with properly...... can't wait to see ya my friend!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(05-09-2011, 10:24 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Glad u made it back. We have things to discuss when u get here... ol stupid just stupid attempted and assassination of the Medic..... This will be felt with properly...... can't wait to see ya my friend!

Stupid Just Stupid is not very smart. Oh that is right look at his name. I guess he has not been paying attention. The MAD POLLOCK to a promotion and is now traveling .Yes Tony we will have to talk ,sounds like he is just plain stupid HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(05-10-2011, 01:45 AM)buckit60 Wrote:
(05-09-2011, 10:24 PM)Medic443stl Wrote: Glad u made it back. We have things to discuss when u get here... ol stupid just stupid attempted and assassination of the Medic..... This will be felt with properly...... can't wait to see ya my friend!

Stupid Just Stupid is not very smart. Oh that is right look at his name. I guess he has not been paying attention. The MAD POLLOCK to a promotion and is now traveling .Yes Tony we will have to talk ,sounds like he is just plain stupid HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe I should have included some instructions with the MAD POLLOCK's pokers !!!! You do realize which side goes into the cigar...RIGHT !?!?!?! Or is that why you need the MEDIC !?!?!?!?Big GrinBig Grin

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright