Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from the beyond !!!!
Guys and Gals hows it been going! Been awhile since ive been on Business has been driveing me crazy, but I hope to be back on a more regular basis.

I see alot of new names and alot of old ones , so Hi Cool to all.

As far as the Cigars go , has anyone tried the new Omar Ortez from Altadis, its a true Nicaraguan puro and for the full bodied lovers out there it is the bomb! Very , Very heavy stick. Try one if you get a chance.
Dude!!! Shoot me a PM with your number again.. I lost it somewhere.. Glad to see you back bro!  I haven't been around much either, but working 7 days a week and going to school 4 days a week will do that to ya.
Scott   
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Ghostdog and Poriggity both back in the same thread!

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?  Welcome back boys!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:Ghostdog and Poriggity both back in the same thread!

ditto.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Headley Wrote:Ghostdog and Poriggity both back in the same thread!

ditto.
Mega-dittos Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I think Tonto has been listening to too much Rush limbaugh!  I have just been swamped, with working 7 days a week at my full time job, working nights and weekends at my online business, and going to school 4 nights a week.  Would you believe that I haven't smoked a cigar in close to a MONTH!  I plan on rectifying that just as soon as I get paid and can order some more.
Good to be back again guys.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com