Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back From College
Well It's been a while since I did much on these forums as I had to rush to get off to a new university and I'm back for the weekend. I'm so tired of seeing empty packs of cigarettes everywhere and the horrid smell of cheap cigarettes is a constant on campus. Strangely enough smoking on campus is totally fine but my apartment has a smoking addendum so I have only been able to enjoy a short smoke (see my latest post in Good Cigars) once in a blue moon.

So today I came home, did some things with the family and then spend the evening out on the deck with an AB Medalist, a cup of tea and my copy of J.L. Bourne's Day By Day Armageddon and had a lovely evening with a good familiar smoke and a good book. But it's getting colder and there is no smoking lounge in the area around the college (but there is a nice coffee and tobacco place) so I really cant have a "real" cigar that often and the days are numbered.

It was nice to be outside without the smell of cheap cigarettes, "other smoke" and the occasional cry of "I'm so wasted!". It was just one of those quiet moments to appreciate a good smoke and good read.

I'm sure we can all relate to that.
Nice Post. I spent alot of time this summer with a book and a smoke on the beach. Takes the daily grind right of your system..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore