Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOVEDA OFFERING SMART SENSOR TO RETAILERS, DROPPING PRICE
From Halfwheel:

When Boveda introduced its Smart Sensor device it was priced at $50 and only sold through its online store. Now both are those things will change.
Later this week, Boveda will begin to sell the Smart Sensor through other retailers. It’s now priced at $20, which includes a calibration kit.

The Smart Sensor was introduced late last year. It’s a small bluetooth device that pairs with a free iOS or Android. At its most basic level, the device is a bluetooth hygrometer, able to measure both relative humidity and temperature. However, the device can also store historical data, as well as alert users when the humidity or temperature exceeds or drops below set levels.

Boveda also allows users to sync their devices with Boveda’s online store.
The $50 price point referred to a standard kit which included the Smart Sensor, four 60-gram Bovedas and the calibration kit, though Boveda recently began offering the sensor and calibration kit as an item for $40
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hot dog, sign me up
No Justice, No Peace!
Yeah for $20 I’ll pick one up for sure.
If anyone sees them on sale through one of the new retailers, please let me know!
This is my boomstick!
Same here, that sounds cool.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Ditto on that. I'm gonna research this one..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Just a thought, perhaps we could get into a group buy for these things maybe get the price a little bit cheaper.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Interesting.