Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Po was right....it was too quiet today.......until I came home from work!Confusedhock:

As soon as I entered thru the front door & saw it ...BOOM !

It exploded on the kitchen table.  I had been "touched" again!! [wow]

This time it was LZ6....and the warhead was....

An LFD Lancero,

a Partagas 898 Varnished from 1995 (ISOM),

and a Partagas Privada from 1996 (ISOM)

pics to follow in the morn.......

They look GREAT!!!! I can't wait to try them.

Thanks Bob....awesome hit!!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well that is what #4 now for Uncle Bob, well done sir, lets see how many more to go. 1, 2, 3, that's 4 ummmTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
And another goes down.
discdog Wrote:And another goes down.
[wow]   I'm not that kind of man.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Double post.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
woooooooooo......monster hit....they aren't holding back these tin wearing touchables....I guess they havn't been hit hard enough....cmon Firm brothers...time to regroup....and time for me to get some priority boxes....the CLOSER WAS GIVEN THE NOD!

WHO'S NEXT!!!????
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
YEE HAWWWW!!!Great shot LZ!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:woooooooooo......monster hit....they aren't holding back these tin wearing touchables....I guess they havn't been hit hard enough....cmon Firm brothers...time to regroup....and time for me to get some priority boxes....the CLOSER WAS GIVEN THE NOD!

WHO'S NEXT!!!????
Send me a PM if you don't know Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
daaaammnnnn.....LZ6 really knows how to tear them apart........nice Hit Sir
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
my god those cubanos are going to be absolutely insane.

insane, i say.