Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BIKES
$150 for a bike nowadays? lol Yeah, right!

It's like paying $9 for a wood humidor at rite-aid, it may look ok on the box picture, but when you open it (and there is no tight seal, & lined with pine wood) and start using it and you lose all your cigars then you will understand the difference.

I paid more than $150 for my pedals. I know every time I go to clip in and out of them my gear WORKS and dosen't leave me in a ditch.

“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
Seeing Dooley's other thread it reminded me I did some work on my bike and never showed you all.
[Image: a434d6fc.jpg]
jitzy,

That is just exactly what I'd get if I were going to get one.
VERY NICE!
My Father had one pretty close to this one and sold it last year, many people have NO IDEA how heavy they are.
“Evil is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.”
LOVE those bars
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Looking good Jitzy, what kind of bars are those?

I have been riding the hell out of my Superglide, which is part of the reason I havent been around here for a while. I have another project going and will post some pics of it later.
I like smoking lightning
(10-18-2012, 02:51 PM)carl609 Wrote: Looking good Jitzy, what kind of bars are those?

I have been riding the hell out of my Superglide, which is part of the reason I havent been around here for a while. I have another project going and will post some pics of it later.

They gotta be roland sands bars is my guess
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
(10-18-2012, 09:05 PM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(10-18-2012, 02:51 PM)carl609 Wrote: Looking good Jitzy, what kind of bars are those?

They gotta be roland sands bars is my guess

No but they look just like them, I got them off an ebay seller with a bike shop down in Miami.
Here are a few pics of one of my latest projects. Its a 75 Sportster in a Paughco frame. All I really wanted was the frame for my other Sportster, but the price was right so I bought the engine too.

[Image: 20121008_143048.jpg]

I had a tank and front wheel laying around, as well as a frontend and that ugly mag. It gives an idea of what its going to look like. I may go with a springer front end, I havent decided yet.

[Image: 621371_10151276650401551_1279681897_o.jpg]
I like smoking lightning