Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBQ Baked Beans
(10-15-2010, 09:21 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: It must go good with a Mumcero..

Nah , Mumceros aren't good with anything. Now if you eat these beans while smoking a Lancero you will be in heaven!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Thanks for the recipe Mark, and thanks for bringing this back Paul. I need to make this soon. I have a few pounds of country style ribs in the freezer that I need to smoke. I am gonna use those instead of a pork shoulder. We will see how it turns out.
I like smoking lightning
I bet after that the fumes in Beantown can kill a small country
(10-15-2010, 09:02 PM)jam Wrote: I bet after that the fumes in Beantown can kill a small country

That's only after a Sunday of beans and Atomic Buffalo Turds (another thread I posted). Lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
(10-15-2010, 09:18 PM)Mark Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 09:02 PM)jam Wrote: I bet after that the fumes in Beantown can kill a small country

That's only after a Sunday of beans and Atomic Buffalo Turds (another thread I posted). Lol

I made them at the North Dakota herf with my home grown peppers. Ask Dolley what they did to him..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Mums Hot Baked Beans thats sounds good it will get you going in and coming out
I always like to cook fresh beans. Gotta give canned beans and this recipe a try.