Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aww Crap, they did it again !!!!!
[user=1557]Smokin Nic[/user] wrote:
Quote:Nice hit! Gotta love all the bombs takin place. Very fun to watch!!!![pimp][popcorn]

agreed!!
Awesome shot!!!

the dark side is very strong with this one...
aracos Wrote:
Robbie Wrote:Next thing you know I'll be driving bombs to Georgia [lol]

Oh sh*&  I probably shouldn't give Tank any ideas...

Nothing wrong with that... Matter of fact Matt we need to think about that just to get Robbie up here to herf with... Big Grin

Robbie, what are you doing May 9th???
There's a large herf planned for here in town, would love to be able to entice you to come up for it... Wink
Robbie, anytime your in Georgia, you'd better call me !!!!!  As for traveling for the purposes of herfing, Lonnie, I got to ask, have you sen Robbies shop, I don't want to herf there, I WANT TO LIVE THERE !!!!!  Seems we need to plan a trip to Sunny Pensacola !!!!1
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
[user=1330]Matt-N-Ga.[/user] wrote:
Quote:
aracos Wrote:
Robbie Wrote:Next thing you know I'll be driving bombs to Georgia [lol]

Oh sh*&  I probably shouldn't give Tank any ideas...

Nothing wrong with that... Matter of fact Matt we need to think about that just to get Robbie up here to herf with... Big Grin

Robbie, what are you doing May 9th???
There's a large herf planned for here in town, would love to be able to entice you to come up for it... Wink
Robbie, anytime your in Georgia, you'd better call me !!!!!  As for traveling for the purposes of herfing, Lonnie, I got to ask, have you sen Robbies shop, I don't want to herf there, I WANT TO LIVE THERE !!!!!  Seems we need to plan a trip to Sunny Pensacola !!!!1
]

Totally agree... [thumbsup]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I know what those double hits feel like. Hope you recover fast Matt. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Beautiful smokes!!!