Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ave Maria
Anyone one tried them? Thoughts?

Thank you,
Duke
I have been looking at them for a few weeks now but have not picked any up yet.
--Mike

i have a few marinating in my humi, i havent tryed any yet but i hear great things..im thinking of picking up there boxed 8 piece sampler

I would be afraid to put those in the same humidor as a Man O War,,, might start a fight!
(12-19-2010, 07:41 PM)dukeofbluz Wrote: I would be afraid to put those in the same humidor as a Man O War,,, might start a fight!

i wouldnt say a fight..maybe a argument..but if you throw in a god of fire then you got a war on your hands..lol

Cheap Humidors has 3 sizes A LOT cheaper then anyone else.
Seeing at Cigar.com has been promoting them, I have seen them a lot in their recent issues. Their staff who went to the retail trade show said that this was the most surprising cigar they have tried. This stick intrigues me somewhat.
I'm heading back out to PA, but to Bethlaham for a little getaway with the women and was checking out the ci store in town. I see they have a coupon for them in store and was wondering how they were as dwell.
No Justice, No Peace!
luckily they are cheap enough to pick up a few sticks to sample..so even if you dont like them your not to much into the hole