Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have any of you guys seen this yet? I went last night and saw it in 3D and was absolutely amazed! I havn't been to a 3D movie since I was a little kid so I was expecting the old school red and blue lens glasses haha. I really just went to see what all the hype was about but was basically in awe the entire time!
I hope to go see it soon. Reviews are great!
No didnt get to see it..but the wife and I took the kids to see the new Alvin movie.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
madurozach and I going tomorrow night.
it was an EPIC movie. I saw it in IMAX 3D and it was spectacular. The story line was mediocre and predictable but ok, but the cinematography was mind blowing.
i refuse to watch it. when i heard rumors of a movie coming out, i thought it was about avatar the air bender, you know, the nickelodeon cartoon. i was completely stoked. then i found out it wasn't about the cartoon, and i was crushed. i haven't been to the movie theater in YEARS, but i might watch it when it comes to blu ray.
(12-30-2009, 10:35 AM)CheapHumidorsDotCom Wrote: it was an EPIC movie. I saw it in IMAX 3D and it was spectacular. The story line was mediocre and predictable but ok, but the cinematography was mind blowing.

I wish I could have seen it in IMAX, but that would have been an expensive movie since the closest one is about 2hrs from me haha. I agree the story line was just meh, but the effects made it an amazing experience!

Hope you and madurozach enjoy it as much as I did Dave, make sure you see it in 3D and let us know what you think.
(12-30-2009, 11:05 AM)scott81425 Wrote: i refuse to watch it. when i heard rumors of a movie coming out, i thought it was about avatar the air bender, you know, the nickelodeon cartoon. i was completely stoked. then i found out it wasn't about the cartoon, and i was crushed. i haven't been to the movie theater in YEARS, but i might watch it when it comes to blu ray.

Thats coming out too. Produced by M Night Shamaloanolalonolon.
Tongue

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/

July 2010
(12-30-2009, 11:14 PM)Djaric Wrote:
(12-30-2009, 11:05 AM)scott81425 Wrote: i refuse to watch it. when i heard rumors of a movie coming out, i thought it was about avatar the air bender, you know, the nickelodeon cartoon. i was completely stoked. then i found out it wasn't about the cartoon, and i was crushed. i haven't been to the movie theater in YEARS, but i might watch it when it comes to blu ray.

Thats coming out too. Produced by M Night Shamaloanolalonolon.
Tongue

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0938283/

July 2010

i know, and it looks pretty b.a. i don't know about m. knight rammalammadingdong doing it, but the previews make it look outstanding.
Seeing Avatar in 3d is worth the extra $...
Absolutely amazing...