Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempted Whack!!!!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
sergione Wrote:is lz6 going to topple the firm like dominos???? i guess we'll have to wait and see

what firm? There can't be much left...

As I have said before:

THE SLEEPING GIANTS HAVE AWAIKENED!
Come on Skip, after one attemped Whacking and you think you Untouchables have taken out the FIRM, Ha maybe scracthed the surface is all Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Yeah basically you guys just threw a rock at an 800 pound sleeping gorilla
PO Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
sergione Wrote:is lz6 going to topple the firm like dominos???? i guess we'll have to wait and see

what firm? There can't be much left...

As I have said before:

THE SLEEPING GIANTS HAVE AWAIKENED!
Come on Skip, after one attemped Whacking and you think you Untouchables have taken out the FIRM, Ha maybe scracthed the surface is all Big Grin
it's just begun. And yes.
lz6 Wrote:
Headley Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:
sergione Wrote:is lz6 going to topple the firm like dominos????
LZ is indeed, as I said 1 down, 8 to go..........if your a "firmy" I'll be breaking down you door in the next couple of days!.........[police] the last thing you will see is the muzzle flash!  Cool

HEADLEY:

ON VACATION!

Big Grin
Won't matter Headley, or Consigliere or whatever your name is.............You may want to contact MikeD and see if he wants to put you in the witness protection programCool

[police]

Well, LZ was right...it didn't matter.

I got hit with the same package PO got hit with.

Beautiful sticks Bob.  As always, it's humbling to hang with all of you chuckleheads.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Well, scratch one more on the butt of LZ's gun, I got hit today also. Same package as you two. Fantastic sticks Bob, I can't thank you enough! I've never had, let alone seen, a 10 year old cigar. Thanks again Bob!