Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atomic Bomb!!!
Magnum PI Wrote:Good lord!  Dude, is there even anything left in your arsenal?  Holy crap!  When I grow up I want to be the LK.  You are insane.  Incredible.  You really now how to step up the ante.  [Image: wow-1.gif]
Thanks fellas and PI...there is plenty more waiting for the next Piñata!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Wow! I think the coast shook all the way up here in Santa Cruz. LOL at the pic Doc.

This hit on Doc and PO may be the biggest bomb I have ever witnessed. Gotta give this gang war to LK and his Firmies..........Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
That is not even funny, it's like a superpower has emeged from the East Coast and is playing with atomic weapons.
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Magnum PI Wrote:Good lord!  Dude, is there even [color="red"]anything left in your arsenal[/color]?  Holy crap!  When I grow up I want to be the LK.  You are insane.  Incredible.  You really now how to step up the ante.  [Image: wow-1.gif]
Thanks fellas and PI...there is plenty more waiting for the next Piñata!! Smile
As I recall, the other day on the phone you were 'complaining' to me that you were running out of room to store your cigars.  Please tell me that after these last two attacks that storage space is no longer a 'problem' for you.Wink
And Mario does it again, to much to take in right now dude, this is huge to the max and beyond.

Damnnnnnnnnn
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Damn...  this is starting to get messy...

Man, I go away for a while, and people are firing $500 bombs. Unreal.
Mario, the Doc too. Unbelievable.

I don't know what else to say.