Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At last ....... #10
I've been patiently waiting for a package to arrive.

Mrs P tells me it has finally landed at the castle.

I WISH I could be there when the BOTL opens this up, I WISH I were the guy holding the camera. I REALLY REALLY DO.

Unfortunately, it cant be shipped until I get home ..... I need to ensure the "product" is suitable first ...... quality control and all that .....

Even Mrs P asked me ..... "WTF goes on in your head when you are in Africa?", so that should give you lunatics some fuel for thought over the next few weeks.

#10 is in the making ...... SC will have NEVER seen this type of hit on a BOTL.

Sheep2
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
uh huh......
Git R Dun!
THis just doesn't sound good. I might have to give Mrs. P a jingle to get some intel.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Dont waste your time ...... she wont divulge any intel to even the Mum.

That and the fact that this just turns her stomach ..... she thinks I'm sick and need help.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Haha this is going to be awesome
(10-09-2012, 05:24 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: THis just doesn't sound good. I might have to give Mrs. P a jingle to get some intel.

I am not sure Parkster would appreciate you jingling his wife...
--Mike

(10-09-2012, 08:03 AM)wtfdic Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 05:24 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: THis just doesn't sound good. I might have to give Mrs. P a jingle to get some intel.

I am not sure Parkster would appreciate you jingling his wife...

Wifeysaysno
Oh man, I can't wait to see this...
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Parkster knows the Mum has intel on all his moves.

I'm already making plans with Mrs. P on another visit to the states..Wink

This one will cost the skirt man many airline miles..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Can't wait to see the destruction.
Gangsta