Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astounded. Humbled. Grateful Beyond Words.
Yup! what Doc said.  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
that's it. i'm officially bankrupt for words.

if a person can be annihilated by kindness, i'm reduced to a dark smudge in the dirt. you guys are the best.

from po:

[Image: pomombomb.jpg]

from ryan (total brain freeze here, i'm sorry... screen name?)

[Image: ryanwingmombomb.jpg]

from sergione & jesse:

[Image: sergionejessebomb.jpg]

from the skipper:

[Image: skippermombomb.jpg]

from tonto:

[Image: tontomombomb.jpg]

thank you so much. way, way above and beyond.

wow. Smile

... a little update: the funeral and wake went really well. everyone has called to say that it was all done exactly how they figured mom would've wanted.

to you folks i say thanks for making my down time not so down. i proudly use the s.c. crew as a sturdy crutch.
Whoa man! I love it.

The "StogieChat Whomp" just elevated the security alert level to RED. Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

We now go to Defcon 5!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
The Bungalow only protected you from enemy fire

Not friendly fire in the real sence of the word

enjoy the smokes and PesosTongue but remember the chewgar is for the pupBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
i hope you enjoy!!!!!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Whoa.  Round 2!  Saddle up bunglow.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:i praise the day i found you wonderful people. 

I think i can speak for everyone in saying we feel the same about you bro. 

Nice job guys.
What Rob said, DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool
good people all around.

Enjoy the smokes. It's been a year since my mom passed ad every time I see the cigars I was gifted it brings me a peace that you can only know from friends who care.

We care bud.

Sorry, I had typed a little letter to go with the smokes... Upon returning form the post office I found the letter on my printer. So I assume there was no note.

Rest easy and enjoy the happy thoughts.

& remember "No one is lost who memory lives on in their family and loved ones"
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:good people all around.

Enjoy the smokes. It's been a year since my mom passed ad every time I see the cigars I was gifted it brings me a peace that you can only know from friends who care.

We care bud.

Sorry, I had typed a little letter to go with the smokes... Upon returning form the post office I found the letter on my printer. So I assume there was no note.

Rest easy and enjoy the happy thoughts.

& remember "No one is lost who memory lives on in their family and loved ones"

uncharted territory for me, so it comes as a bit of a surprise how old sayings like that ("memory lives on..") are actually true. more than that, solid and pure and true. my conscience is really just my mom whispering advice in my ear (no, not going bananas, just a way of saying something that's beyond description). the more i listen to those memories, the easier it is for sadness to slip away.

thanks again, john... i'm sure the letter was a doozy. Big Grin

...and on the purely cigar geek side of things, i have to say the quality of all these cigars is just insane. my humi has been completely transformed. i think almost every stick i've wanted to try for the last year has been accounted for... and some i never dared imagine trying. i just might have to post a pic of my humi as tribute to you guys and your merciless generosity.
oh for the love of pete.

from eric:

[Image: Ericmombomb.jpg]

from scrooloose:

[Image: scrooloosemombomb.jpg]

thanks so much, gentlemen. i am completely blown away, to smithereens at this point. all i can say is...

[Image: duran-leonard.jpg]

NO MAS! NO MAS!

seriously, very generous and comforting. you dudes rip.