Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashton ESG
Smoked my first today, very opusy, the first third was not that great the last 2/3 where spectacular.
Frogman Wrote:Smoked my first today, very opusy, the first third was not that great the last 2/3 where spectacular.
So I guess you can take ESG off of your wish list, huh. WinkTongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
Frogman Wrote:Smoked my first today, very opusy, the first third was not that great the last 2/3 where spectacular.
But I can't Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
PO Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
But I can't Wink

HOLY MOOCH BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police][police]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
jeht2000 Wrote:i'd better levitate for $27Big Grin
It had better do more than just levitate! [Image: naughty.gif]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nope, still wishing.
Frogman Wrote:nope, still wishing.
Me too Big GrinTongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
I would rather a VSG,Diamond Crown Maximus,or an OpusX over the ESG.....price has no variance on my decision.I didn't mention davidoff or Padron because its a total different cigar.
Great review skip!  I look forward to trying these but haven't seen any in MN or Florida when I was down there.  I'll be travelling to Vegas for my sis' wedding in about 2 weeks so I'll be on the hunt!  I couldn't care less what the price is.  I gotta get me some of thatTongue
Your hottie sister's getting married, Mac?

Dang. Sad

But tell her congrats from Texas anyway! Big Grin

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1