Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you as sick of that John Mellencamp song as I am?
Here's a little something to balance out the "all-Hillary-all-the-time" content in this section:

http://www.nationallampoon.com/index.php/oh-dear-god-this-is-our-country

EDIT -- A friend just sent me this. This is even better...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/lette...moment.htm

Heh Heh Heh...

But I still don't want to even THINK that HIllary would step one foot in the white house.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Bobgun Wrote:Heh Heh Heh...

But I still don't want to even THINK that HIllary would step one foot in the white house.
Yeah, because if she does, all you right-wingers won't be able to write "I wish I could strangle that bitch" messages without the Secret Service knocking on your door.

Thinking about it, she has Secret Service protection now, doesn't she? Heh... think about it next time you post a picture with her severed head leering at us on your favorite GOP "laugh-board."

Ahhhh, it's a GREAT time to be a Libertarian-Leaning Independent.
ScoopLV Wrote:
Bobgun Wrote:Heh Heh Heh...

Yeah, because if she does, all you right-wingers won't be able to write "I wish I could strangle that bitch" messages without the Secret Service knocking on your door.

Thinking about it, she has Secret Service protection now, doesn't she? Heh... think about it next time you post a picture with her severed head leering at us on your favorite GOP "laugh-board."

Ahhhh, it's a GREAT time to be a Libertarian-Leaning Independent.

how do you know bob is a "right winger"?  all he said is hillary won't get in the white house. 

last i checked bob is an american and one hell of a decent one too. Smile

[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:how do you know bob is a "right winger"?  all he said is hillary won't get in the white house. 

Simple. The four-or-five centrists and left-leaning members who post here are guaranteed to reply with massive amounts of animated smilies.

The other 99 and 44/100ths % will reply with some variation of "God, Guns and Guts made this country great."

Cool
ScoopLV Wrote:[user=44]Rob The Long Island Cowboy[/user] wrote:
Quote:how do you know bob is a "right winger"?  all he said is hillary won't get in the white house. 

Simple. The four-or-five centrists and left-leaning members who post here are guaranteed to reply with massive amounts of animated smilies.

The other 99 and 44/100ths % will reply with some variation of "God, Guns and Guts made this country great."

Cool
lol.  must be hard to keep your shoes dry when you keep piddling into the wind all the time.  we don't all suck trust me.  and i happen to like guns and guts and while god and i may have our differences at times i'm ok with him. Wink
Last time she was in the white house, she stole the pictures off the wall and she did a great job last night during the debate.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Last time she was in the white house, she stole the pictures off the wall and she did a great job last night during the debate.
again she just needs a man's touch is all. then again she may be a man.  we may need another edwardsian subpoena to find out the truth. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Last time she was in the white house, she stole the pictures off the wall and she did a great job last night during the debate.
again she just needs a man's touch is all. then again she may be a man.  we may need another edwardsian subpoena to find out the truth. 
Perhaps ScoopLV will volunteer for the mission.  Bring a cigar with you and perhaps she will do a monica.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Perhaps ScoopLV will volunteer for the mission.  Bring a cigar with you and perhaps she will do a monica.
in the spirit of america and freedom i will sacrifice myself for the betterment of the country and offer my services to ms.' pelosi, clinton, and oprah.  under NO circumctances will i go near rosie without a taser and some dog biscuits however.