Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appendix Attack?
Earlier today my 8 year old complained about his sideache.  He laid down right away but I was wary and about to take him in.  He said he has gotten this a lot during the last year--mostly at school.  Then suddenly he was fine.

He went to bed at 8:30.  I was in the middle of the LZ Tank bomb of a Por Larranaga Cuban when my wife came and said Jordan was in severe pain in his side. 

I started up into gear for the emergency room but Jordan wanted his mom to take him in.   They are on their way right now and I am home with the 10 year old.  I hope he is okay.   Lools as though Appendix.  I carried him into the truck and the poor kids was hurtin.
Prayers that all is well.
you and your family are in my prayers
Way to young to get cut but it happens. Hope all is well man. I'm thinking about you guys. I'm sure you'll keep us informed, you better.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks guys.  I am sitting here on pins and needles waiting for the call.  Nothing else to do but sit here and wait.
I had mine out when I was 15,hurt like hell and a huge scar,that was the 70's.Today they hardly leave a mark,prayers sent for your son Daryn.
X-rays could not tell if the poor kid had a rupture in the appendix but they did not rule it out cause in the early stages they canno tell.  But they did see some considerable stools so it could be constipation.

Looks like Daryn's kid is like his old man and full of shit!  He is still sleeping this morning and I guess I get another day off.
Glad to hear.
Thats odd about not sure of a rupture. Usually when they do the first sign is to vomit. Hope all stays well.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

really glad to hear you son is OKSmileSmileSmile