Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried the Flying Pig yet?
I spent an evening with a flying pig once . . . but thats for a different forum . . .
Magnum PI Wrote:I spent an evening with a flying pig once . . . but thats for a different forum . . .
[lol]
davidwys Wrote:Nice "pig stand" you go there. I cant believe your fingers were okay to type after that.

Nice review!!

No, this is a Pig Stand...[Image: PigStand-Sign.jpg]

San Antonio's own!
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Odsman Wrote:
davidwys Wrote:Nice "pig stand" you go there. I cant believe your fingers were okay to type after that.

Nice review!!

No, this is a Pig Stand...[Image: PigStand-Sign.jpg]

San Antonio's own!
[doh]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[quote='Dooley' pid='260980' dateline='1257388900']
It's been awhile since I was excited to try a new smoke and this one didn't disappoint.

[Image: SANY0042.jpg?t=1257388623]  

Overall a very smooth smoke.  Rich and creamy is how I would describe it.  A little spicy, but most of all it was a woodsy and leather flavor. 

[Image: SANY0043.jpg?t=1257388744]

I'd say the best part was the burn.  It was perfect the whole way to the end with the ash never falling.  I've also never had a stick that put off so much smoke when it was just sitting there.  The draw was a little tough at first but once it burned past the coned end it took off.  An added bonus of such a great burn to then end was that it never once got bitter and still had such great flavor at the end still I was wishing I'd had a roach clip from the old days.Cool 

[Image: SANY0054.jpg?t=1257388790]

[Image: SANY0057.jpg?t=1257388828]

I say if you see any of these and get a chance to try one do it, you won't regret

Well said Dooley,But try it with WoodFord Reserve Bourbon. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The #9 is the best thing that Drew Estates puts out....period.
I agree 100%, and the flying pig and T52 are two of my top 10 favorite smokes!

[Image: 4-20-1.jpg]
This is my boomstick!
Nice job Dooley! +1 on the review
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic