Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone subscribe to Cigar Snob Magazine?
Just an update - Unless my e-mail filter has blocked it, I've yet to receive a response from Cigar Snob Magazine regarding my subscription inquiry. I sent them another e-mail today, and will closely monitor my junk mail to make sure I don't miss their response. As I said, I paid for my subscription on June 29th, and while it's understood that it could take as long as 6-8 weeks for my first issue to arrive, I'm thinking I should've received some sort of response by now (10 weeks later).
Its pretty lame you havent heard anything yet. I am interested to see what happens as I was considering subscribing.
I like smoking lightning
Just received a response via e-mail. They stated they sent my first issue to me, but since I didn't receive it they are sending another copy ASAP.
(09-09-2010, 10:09 PM)Pete Wrote: Just received a response via e-mail. They stated they sent my first issue to me, but since I didn't receive it they are sending another copy ASAP.

At least they respond after some serious hounding. Hope it gets to you
I like smoking lightning
Received my first issue yesterday. They sent it to me through Priority Mail.
(08-18-2010, 01:01 PM)Pete Wrote: Does anyone here subscribe to "Cigar Snob" magazine? I was able to browse through a couple issues at my local tobacconist over the past year or two, and finally decided to subscribe. Anyway, I paid for my subscription in June, but I've yet to receive a single issue. I sent them an e-mail over the weekend, but haven't heard anything yet. Just curious to know if this is cause for concern, or if it just me being impatient.
Same here, I subscribed 2 months ago and haven't received my first issue. I called this evening and hopefully will get a call back.
I love the mag, I don't think i ever have paid for it. My subscription never came either, and got Eric Calvino on Twitter and It just comes every month.@cigarsnobmag
No Justice, No Peace!
I used to get the mag but i stopped getting it in the mail.. now i have to look into why i have not got one in a while
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Someone got me a subscription a year or so ago but I never actually got an issue
--Mike