Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have a mobile stogie business??? How about a HOTROD HUMIDOR on wheels?
I was wondering today if anyone had a mobile stogie business like for car shows, stogie smoke out or what ever????

I am into the car hobby and see a guy or two at Hot August nights each year/ However, no pop, no sales gimmic and no hot rod.

So, some of you know that I do my own body and paint, and am going to start doing some hot rod humidors, like these or this one, I have recently painted it today and it awates white letters via hand art.

So now I am thinking a hotrod or ratrod stogie mobile???????? A car or old school designed around smoking cigars. The key is to not make a ton of money, but to make your hobby pay for its self. If I make a busniess, then all the cars and parts are a WRITE OFF---NO!!!!

How cool would this be, made into a STOGIE MOBILE.

Befor and dreamer shot.

I am also curious if anyone does the mobile business.

I could start making and selling hotrod humidors and build myself a custom vehicle for advertisment.

ideas?????????????????

here is th elink to my humidor that is almost done.

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=14142&forum_id=6

and a pic of a vehicle I am looking at that could make a killer stogie driver with abit of storage, a 5.7 HEMI and a write off hotrod.

Dave

Dave

Attached Files Image(s)

turn it into??????

one of these. could haul some cigards. or maybe a bigger rig???

Attached Files Image(s)

or

Attached Files Image(s)

maybe

Attached Files Image(s)

or-maybe this. lots of mobile stogies, make a name for ones self with it

Attached Files Image(s)

lots to do with a paint theme and when the stogie guys see it, sell some cigars. I am looking for a part time job, think something like this would fly????? I may even be able to sell a few HOTROD humidors.

This is my new 1940s era coke machine now humidor. bottom

Attached Files Image(s)

top, all painted today. needs the raised letters done and the system, all cedar lined, top and bottom.

dAVE

Attached Files Image(s)

Sounds like an awesome idea.  I had a '64 corvair I showed once and I think it'd be great to have a classic truck like that at those shows that you could sell cigars out of.
Wow, the coke fridge looks great man.

The only thing I know of for a mobile cigar business is the Macanudo Party bus.

http://www.smokeshopmag.com/1202/market.htm

I thought it would be really cool to do something like that, but a bus like that is a shitload of money.
I like smoking lightning
RUMBLON Wrote:or
[Image: attachment.php?id=6503]
This one has my vote
"For the man who takes success with ease"