Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone for a Little VINO BARDOLINO?
A few months back Joe aka JAM aka The Mad Jammer aka Little PiPs, etc, etc, etc, and former NSCO member... Along with sending me a box of dynamite, he included a bottle of his infamous 2009 Vino Bardolino. I torched most of the sticks he sent and all of them were definately great, but the Vino I set aside for another day. After letting the Vino get acclimated in my wine fridge for a couple of months, I recently popped the cherry on the cork and proceeded to polish off the entire bottle. WOW...that's all I have to say!!! If any of the guys that have received this wine would taste it and post their thoughts, good or bad, I believe The Great LO (little one), JAM not Mario, would enjoy hearing your reviews!!!

BTW...I usually get hangovers from drinking wine, it gave me a nice buzz and in the morning...NO HANGOVER!!!

After communicating this to The Great LO, he stated that his Vino has "NO" sulfites.

On a scale from 1 to 10, I would give this 2009 Vino Bardolino 7 1/2 cigars!!!

Thumbsup
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
I still have mine but might have to open it soon.

Thanks for the review "dead man walking" oops I mean Angel.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Hey Jimmie...will I be walking the green mile or the sand mile???
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Hmm I will have to request my bottle of the 2009 or the 2010.... Sounds like some great stuff Smile im sure we can work out an arrangment..
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Sounds awesome!!! I'd love to try it one day Smile
This is my boomstick!
Thanks alot Guys Medic you and evil are on my List
(07-16-2010, 05:01 PM)jam Wrote: Thanks alot Guys Medic you and evil are on my List

Awesome!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
I am wondering why the DON....the GREAT LK has not been gifted a bottle of this fine vino????????? Do we need another sitdown???????? Shame on you JAM.....the disrespect seems to continue!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(07-17-2010, 12:36 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I am wondering why the DON....the GREAT LK has not been gifted a bottle of this fine vino????????? Do we need another sitdown???????? Shame on you JAM.....the disrespect seems to continue!!

You just have to Ask I can hand deliver Thats ............lol lol
(07-17-2010, 05:17 AM)jam Wrote:
(07-17-2010, 12:36 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: I am wondering why the DON....the GREAT LK has not been gifted a bottle of this fine vino????????? Do we need another sitdown???????? Shame on you JAM.....the disrespect seems to continue!!

You just have to Ask I can hand deliver Thats ............lol lol

Wow LK didnt get a taste..... Mannnnnn your gonna have to find a platinum chalice to deliver the first sip in to atone for that one brother Tongue