Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone familiar with "Charles the Great" gars
Hey all, was reading on a site today and came across these gars and am wondering what thoughts anyone has on them.  Seems they are reasonably priced but don't know anymore about them and with all the west coast knowledge here [smokin] and the sophisticated east coast palates [smokin],  am hoping to get some feedback.  Here is the description:

Charles the Great
class="pagesubtitle"Our Best Quality Handmade Brand Similar to small batch whiskeys or boutique wines, Charles the Great is made in a small factory with limited capacity. Production of our cigars is limited by the availability of the select tobaccos used to produce them. Aged Connecticut Shade wrapper, hearty sun-grown Honduran binder and carefully selected Cuban seed long fillers are combined to give these cigars their smooth, medium-bodied taste. Because the factory is small the supervisors are able to carefully control the quality of every cigar they make, and this care shows in the finished product. These cigars are exquisite, comparable to some of the most expensive brands on the market in every sense except price!

Thanks in advance[cigar]

Keith
I honestly haven't ever heard of them. Sorry.
[Image: image.php?u=229&type=sigpic&dateline=1261594202]
They are one of Finck's (Local company) house labels. They are a pretty good cigar. I feel there are some of their brands that are better for cheaper.

check out http://www.finckcigar.com

I guess that is where you found them. If you went somewhere else I'm sure Bill might want to know....

It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Odsman Wrote:They are one of Finck's (Local company) house labels. They are a pretty good cigar. I feel there are some of their brands that are better for cheaper.

check out http://www.finckcigar.com

I guess that is where you found them. If you went somewhere else I'm sure Bill might want to know....

What he said!  Yes they are a Finck's cigar and they are a good smoke for sure!  You can try it in one of their samplers for fairly cheap.  When I first got into premium cigars and tried these, liked them, but soon forgot them too! 
Thanks Tank, I was on a radio talk show host site and ran across these and seemed interesting and modestly priced.  Might have to try some out now, heck just cause it doesn't say Lamborghini doesn't mean it won't run like one [cigar]
An excellent cigar that is easy on the pocket book is the Nestor Miranda signature series.  The rep gave me one last week and I loved it.  Then I found out it was like $5.  Even better!
Thanks again, where do you find all these brands? Yeah, i'm a newbee but spend time looking all over the net and this place seems to have another dimension to it Cool
US_Tank Wrote:An excellent cigar that is easy on the pocket book is the Nestor Miranda signature series.  The rep gave me one last week and I loved it.  Then I found out it was like $5.  Even better!
I second this....mine came from Nestor Miranda himself at the C-Fest! Great stick...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
ktee Wrote:Thanks again, where do you find all these brands? Yeah, i'm a newbee but spend time looking all over the net and this place seems to have another dimension to it Cool
If you do not have any good local places....then I can definitely point you in the right direction with the best online sites....just PM me...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
ktee Wrote:Thanks again, where do you find all these brands? Yeah, i'm a newbee but spend time looking all over the net and this place seems to have another dimension to it Cool
If you do not have any good local places....then I can definitely point you in the right direction with the best online sites....just PM me...
Just go rob marios house !! He has everything !! Except .... Small batch !![ROTF]   .....