Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone deal with mikecigars.com?
I am wondering if anyone has dealt with mikes cigars. Placed my first order couple weeks ago and I got it today. The wait was no big deal as they asked if they could hold the cigars as the Serie R black was not released as of yet. I said no problem and ordered a few more items. The total order was
Order no: #2195438
Date: 05/14/2013 09:03
2 x ROMEO Y JULIETA HAVOC FAT CHURCHILL NATURAL cigar
$ 12.50 Shipped
View details
Reorder
Order no: #2194366
Date: 05/08/2013 10:59
1 x LA GLORIA CUBANA SERIE R BLACK NO 58 TORO GRANDE MADURO pack of 5
$ 21.00 Shipped
View details
Reorder
Order no: #2194362
Date: 05/08/2013 10:43
1 x LA GLORIA SERIE N GLORIOSO MADURO pack of 4
$ 24.34 Shipped

Problem being I received Hupman Havocs instead of the romeo y julieta and got 4 of the black 58 and one black no 60 which is a 6x60 instead of a 6 7/8 x 58.

So whats your experience with them?. I will contact them monday as well as left an email today and see how they resolve the problem.
I have ordered from them with no issues. The guy was responsive when I emailed him a question
So after arguing with them for 23 min they are shipping out 2 romeo y julieta havocs but not replacing the 6x60 with the correct one. Maybe I am expecting too much to have my first order correct, but I am not happy with the results. They refuse to replace the 6x60 with the 58.
So why not dispute the charges with you banking institution?
--Mike
I might do that. I was trying to give them the chance to fix the problem.
Dispute the charge. Allowing people to get away with this kind of thing only emboldens them to do it further. You paid for item X, and got item Y. Unacceptable, IMHO.

Last time something similar happened to me (ordered an item and it ended up going out of stock) the retailer called me and asked if I would like a partial box with the missing sticks credited at full MSRP (ordered a full box), to cancel that item from my order, or a different vitola at the same price (actually slightly more expensive and he was fine taking the loss). Ended up taking the similar item, and the retailer continues to get my dollars.