Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Play Team Fortress 2?
Anyone Play Team Fortress 2?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
No clue. So I guess my answer is no.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
http://www.teamfortress.com/
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Looks interesting. I don't think they have it for android. I couldn't find it in the play store.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(03-26-2020, 05:25 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: Looks interesting. I don't think they have it for android.  I couldn't find it in the play store.

I think it's only for computers
Dumb question... how similar/different is it from Fortnite?

Alex was just allowed to start playing on his 9th b-day in Feb, so that is the only frame of reference I have.

(03-26-2020, 11:56 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: Dumb question... how similar/different is it from Fortnite?

Alex was just allowed to start playing on his 9th b-day in Feb, so that is the only frame of reference I have.

I'm not sure how it compares as I've never played Fortnite.

I played it with my kids years ago, on X-Box (I think).  Now it's online, you can download it on Steam for free.

I'd describe it as Bugs Bunny type violence.  It's a team game, you choose a different character (9  of them).  You can easily switch between them too.  You die fast & then respawn quickly, to keep playing.  There are different game maps & missions.  I like the capture the flag types.
The only thing I don't like is sometimes you get an idiot posting in chat.  They get quickly banned though.

If you have a Steam account, try it out yourself to see what you think.
Omg, I used to play the crap out of that game. I used to play the first one on a 56k modem
No Justice, No Peace!