Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody willing to try it?
Never tried any miracle fruit. I have had magic mushrooms though.Tongue
fishhound Wrote:Never tried any miracle fruit. I have had magic mushrooms though.Tongue

Did you go Cow tipping....

in the city.....then it turns out to be a Geo Metro[lol]jk
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:Now thats a feats of extreme stupidity.....maybe we can actually smoke through the LARS Tetts[lol][lol][lol]Big Grin
LOL, just let me know when u r ready for more.
sergione Wrote:Now thats a feats of extreme stupidity.....maybe we can actually smoke through the LARS Tetts[lol][lol][lol]Big Grin
LOL.  At least with the miracle fruit, if the guy next to you isn't eating the fruit, you don't ruin his smoke too.  The worst thing about those infused cigars is the fact that you cannot smoke next to someone who is smoking one without having your normal cigar totally ruined.

Brad
I would almost think this would be better with cheap-ass smokes rather than good ones.  When I think of bad cigars I've had there is a particular bitter taste that comes to mind.  The smokes I enjoy, I don't need anything done to them.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Skip just likes to see us in painBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Skip just likes to see us in painBig Grin
I have to wonder....just how many of those things do you have? Confusedhock: