Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any HD riders out there???
LMAO!

It even has training wheels!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
[lol][lol][lol]
I dident know when u said u were headed out for a ride u ment to ride that thing! I should have known![lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]HAHA that was funny, I guess you could always have a passenger sit on the handle bars.  Good thing you have a basket for your cigars.  I love this forum, you guys are all great!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
CigarJohn Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]HAHA that was funny, I guess you could always have a passenger sit on the handle bars.  Good thing you have a basket for your cigars.  I love this forum, you guys are all great!

We are a family here and family gets to tease each other and laugh together.

Steve is the best, that's for sure.. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
That is damn funny....   Steve ridding his modified Trekador all over Nebraska~!

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
CigarJohn Wrote:[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]HAHA that was funny, I guess you could always have a passenger sit on the handle bars.  Good thing you have a basket for your cigars.  I love this forum, you guys are all great!

We are a family here and family gets to tease each other and laugh together.

Steve is the best, that's for sure.. 
U got that right!!
Smokin Nic Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

[color="red"]We are a family here[/color] and family gets to tease each other and laugh together.

[color="red"]Steve is the best, that's for sure..[/color] 
U got that right!!
I just wish I would have joined a long time ago. 
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Everytime I look at that pic, I crack up laughing.

I bet whenever Steve's is in a photo he says "wait a minute I need to see what's behind me"..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Everytime I look at that pic, I crack up laughing.

I bet whenever Steve's is in a photo he says "wait a minute I need to see what's behind me"..
[lol][lol][lol]