Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Rev. Al joke
[lol]Get that scumbag

[Image: clinton_sharpton.jpg]

[Image: Nappy2.jpg]

Keith Wrote:[Image: Nappy2.jpg]

Attached Files
.bmp   nhh.bmp (Size: 466.46 KB / Downloads: 116)
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[doh] and I thought Rev Al was the joke.....Confusedhock:
Right there with ya!  This man does more damage to my fellow Black people (I'm more brown and fading daily in this no sun having Fall up here :X) than anyone in my book.  Seriously, he needs to just go away...
macallan2 Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:[doh] and I thought Rev Al was the joke.....Confusedhock:
Right there with ya!  This man does more damage to my fellow Black people (I'm more brown and fading daily in this no sun having Fall up here :X) than anyone in my book.  Seriously, he needs to just go away...
forget about that.  i'm embarassed to be a human being with al in the species.  Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
macallan2 Wrote:
forget about that.  i'm embarassed to be a human being with al in the species.  Smile
ding!