Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Must Fall.....
(03-30-2010, 10:25 PM)buckit60 Wrote: I like this garbage, Who said I went down everybody picking up on our lines sucking up to there heros Cigar John just remeber No Fear my friend. I see SteveO sucking up to Mario. I will fix that when I get home ,will slap him and smoke a stick . And Father Mum he just is. And I will not stand still or down to any hotdog queen from NY. So stand tall and unite anybody who fears Maduro Wimp, have no fear he just barks loud like a toothless dog. SWOEO WIMP followers you all will learn one day.

Actually, the mad Polack did you hit pretty good with wine and stogies and he hit you first. He deserves credit for that...........
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Yes he did....and credit was given. Of course he would hit first...the Great LK doesn't go fishing in the guppy pond.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He struck hard......but the LK struck back.....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
COOL! In on the beginning of a BOMB! can't wait to see how it goes downAngel
NSCO - Ohio Chapter[Image: aikido.gif]
As it turns out......more than one will fall................................
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Sounds like Mario is going to burn everyone down to the ground!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(03-31-2010, 04:44 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Sounds like Mario is going to burn everyone down to the ground!!!

The great Lk still kisses the Mum's ring as a sign of respect.
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Seams like Jimmie is the "Godfather" of SC. I've realized that about the "Great Mum" in my short time on SC. You must have taken down many "LK's" in your time!!!
"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
(03-31-2010, 05:37 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(03-31-2010, 04:44 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Sounds like Mario is going to burn everyone down to the ground!!!

The great Lk still kisses the Mum's ring as a sign of respect.

LOL.....I sure do Mum....I will be displaying my respect for you very soon......
(03-31-2010, 05:46 PM)iSmoke Wrote: Seams like Jimmie is the "Godfather" of SC. I've realized that about the "Great Mum" in my short time on SC. You must have taken down many "LK's" in your time!!!

First off Mr. Smoke...there is only ONE LK.....and when the MUM decided to challenge the LK, he knew what the Great One was all about. In return, I found out how mighty the MUM is.

I would say the MUM is the Ambassador of SC! Smile
The MUM has also been a mentor to the LK on many occasions.....there is only ONE MUM!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

That is correct. there is only one LK....

It is mutual respect..

The Mum and LK don't even have to talk with words when we are together. It's all with eye ball to eye ball.

CJ will soon learn about this...
Honorary Shield Brother
We all know CJ/myself is the "boss of all bosses" I am the head of the family's
Gangsta
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!