Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Chango Surprise
Outstanding gift...[bravo2]

I keep looking at this ashtray in disbelief.   WOW!   This thing looks amazing.   Mrs. Tank still does not believe it was a bomb.   She thinks I bought if for myself.  I wonder why she would think this about all things cigars and me?  Cool
Alright, glad it made it to the frozen tundra! Now put it to good use...and take a pic or two!

[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:He slapped both of us really good Tank and it was a total surprise. Curt is from Dallas so his brain isn't frozen and yet he sent us very thoughtful gifts..

What are we going to do about this?

This will not do.   We will let him get comfortable down in Texas then destroy his ass when he least expects it.   Did you consult Robfather? 

HA! My brain may not be frozen, but I have been known to get in over my head, without realizing it...

Thanks again to both of you, for making this a fun place to hangout.
Great job Chango, they need a healty beating every so often!  [thumbsup]

wow very nice bro [bravo2]
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
Chango Wrote:Alright, glad it made it to the frozen tundra! Now put it to good use...and take a pic or two!

[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:He slapped both of us really good Tank and it was a total surprise. Curt is from Dallas so his brain isn't frozen and yet he sent us very thoughtful gifts..

What are we going to do about this?

This will not do.   We will let him get comfortable down in Texas then destroy his ass when he least expects it.   Did you consult Robfather? 

HA! My brain may not be frozen, but I have been known to get in over my head, without realizing it...

Thanks again to both of you, for making this a fun place to hangout.
ahhhh...u might be over your head, but  they can take it, and when it comes down to it, they are all about fun and games.  nice hit!
Awesome hit! Those J. Fuego corojo are some tasty stix [thumbsup]
Very nice hit... [thumbsup]
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"