Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Atlanta Herf...
I have to tell you, the Atlanta BOTL's are some really Top Notch guys...

Ed & Ren, the owners of Ole Stogie allows us to keep the store open till late Sat. nights (usually sometime between 12-1)... They always have some food and drinks on hand and a great place to meet and hang out...

Matt, what can I say... He's a mad man... Last night he hit me with my first J. Fuego & a LFD Chisel, not to mention some Ron Zacapa and Tito's Vodka... Always a pleasure to hang out with, you won't find them any better than Matt...

Bipolar/Scott, yep he finally made it down... Great to meet Scott after all this time and he shows up and immediately lays a smack-down on Matt & myself... IIRC, a couple ISOMs and a couple Cuban Crafters, all with some age on them... Scott even played some with us... Hopefully we will see more of him in the future...

Chaz/cblack2, Chaz is a regular at Ole Stogie and a new member to SC... He fits right in with the other SC BOTLs I've met... He hit both me and Matt last night with some PAM 64's... Hope he can get more active on the board... Always a pleasure to be around him...

Now all we need to do is get Discdog, lcstogiebrewgnome, Senor Smoke, RedPhoenix, and awsmith out and we would (IIRC) have all the SC Ga members together at once... Tongue
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Always a pleasure herfing with you lonnie.

Also good meeting Matt. Can't leave him out.
yah mang.

It was good meeting you guys too.  First time I played Texas Hold 'em... I got schooled, but it was fun as a mofo.  Top notch fellas here in GA!

[winner]
Leave it to Lonnie to be the first one to post about our herfs.  One of these days I will remember to bring my camera.  Then I'll be able to post first, and have pics to proove we all do exist.

Yes, another Ga herf is in the bag.  We had a great time, started out by doing a bit of Cigar Crawling at some of Lonnies local stores.  Picked up a few things here and there, a handfull of Chisel Maduro's, a handfull of Serie V Mumcero's, a couple of Illusione F9's. 

We herfed over at Ole Stogie and Son.  Ed, Ren, and Beau are great.  They stay open late to party with us, and smoke all night with us.  Very gracious hosts, a very comfortable place to herf.

Lonnie hit me with a Monte Serie C, and one of Robbies smokes, the L2.  Then he goes and hits me with one of his 2 Mumcero LX2's.  Lonnie is a very kind BOTL, and a pleasure to herf with.  We should all be so lucky to have friends like him, like all on this site.

Chaz, I met him for the first time.  He promptly smacks me with a 1964 Padron Anneversario, and, after noticing me eyeing a certain stick, smacks me with a Tatuaje RC184.  I've been looking for these for a while, and man, what a BOTL, Thank you my friend.

And finally, we have the elusive Scott.  Bipolar made the trip from quite a bit away, and was loaded with a nice handfull of sticks I've never tried.  a RASS, a LGC Mumcero, a Punch ISOM, and the cuban crafters Torpedo.  I look forward to burning all these lovely sticks.  Thank you Scott.

I think I got home around 1 am, and I'm still trying to adjust back to normal.  A great night.  Anytime you guys can make it to our area, we will get everyone together to herf, so any and all are welcome, anytime. 

aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!