Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Mum/LK Beach Compound Herf 2012
I haven't been to a proper herf in a while. Great to see the pictures, videos, and delicious food. You guys do it right!

(08-14-2012, 09:10 PM)Dooley Wrote: Looks like a blast. I don't know if I can handle another herf if you guys have rum and photoshop though. I had to spend the whole night defending Tank via text. Smile

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! Good Times!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(08-16-2012, 12:00 AM)Riofan Wrote: I haven't been to a proper herf in a while. Great to see the pictures, videos, and delicious food. You guys do it right!

Thanks Marcelo! We missed u this year in Vegas!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
California was MIA!
Unfortunately
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(08-17-2012, 10:45 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Unfortunately

Yeah, the West Coast leadership had to relocate in the dark of night that weekend due to some threats to our security. (It makes the "we were moving" thing sound at least a little like it was more interesting than it really was...)

And thanks to you and Jimmie for th updates.... Wink

(08-18-2012, 11:21 PM)MaytagMan Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 10:45 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Unfortunately

Yeah, the West Coast leadership had to relocate in the dark of night that weekend due to some threats to our security. (It makes the "we were moving" thing sound at least a little like it was more interesting than it really was...)

And thanks to you and Jimmie for th updates.... Wink

Dear God in Heaven, Maytag has some heavy SHI....stuff...LOL!

I drank Napa Valley vino and smoke some nice cigars while reading through this thread...Mrs. Mum and Mrs. LK with the mini LKs stole the show as is proper...and I am now REALLLY HUNGRY!!!!

Pure class all around...True Gentlemen these two: LK and the Mum. I especially enjoyed tthe blessing of the superb repast by St. Pepper himself!

[Image: a79907269499c048a132b0d0c011bec8.jpg]

BRAVISSIMO!!!!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"