Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Mum/LK Beach Compound Herf 2012
Mum's Blessing of Sunday's Dinner

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Mrs. Mum wants to eat! LOL

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
And what a meal it was....

Great times, great memories and our wifes just kept rolling their eyes at us.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The Closing of the Herf Ceremony - Sunday Night

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(08-13-2012, 09:27 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: And what a meal it was....

Great times, great memories and our wifes just kept rolling their eyes at us.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH! That's for sure!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

(08-12-2012, 12:58 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Re-do the numbers Tank! HAHAHAHHA

It would seem that the fairest way would be to allocate the sausage portions by weight so that it can be assured that everyone has a fair portion. Please go back to the video footage and recalculate so that all is fair... Wink

(08-12-2012, 04:41 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Chris:
Using his umbrella for shade.

[Image: 2012-08-12_15-33-12_277.jpg]

Does he feel guilty at all for stealing CJ's umbrella?

(08-13-2012, 09:18 PM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Mum's Blessing of Sunday's Dinner

The Muchachos at it again!

Looks like a blast. I don't know if I can handle another herf if you guys have rum and photoshop though. I had to spend the whole night defending Tank via text. Smile
(08-14-2012, 09:10 PM)Dooley Wrote: Looks like a blast. I don't know if I can handle another herf if you guys have rum and photoshop though. I had to spend the whole night defending Tank via text. Smile

LOL.... those had me laughing my a$$ off!!!