Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Mum/LK Beach Compound Herf 2012
Sunday Dinner Presentation - Part 3 with new commentary and guest appearances!

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Looks like a great time, thanks for sharing the pics.
Gangsta
Well the herf is over. The Pips family left about 12:30 today. We smoked a fine selection of stogies till about 4AM. A few hours of sleep then steak and eggs for breakfast, a little clean up and we put another one in the books.

Always a great time with the LK family..

Hope you guys enjoy the videos and pics...
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-13-2012, 01:39 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: Ahhhhhhhhh!!

[Image: 9971eb5b.jpg]

I see that Jimmie is catching on about the concept of sausage allocation for breakfast.

Gracias Muchachos!!
Great thread! Looks like visiting the Mum compound is another of those things I need to add to my bucket list.

What did you guys think of the Breckenridge bourbon? Oddly enough I don't see it much around here. Of the Colorado bourbon's, it's the one I usually see the least.
Wow Looks like a great time for sure
Great videos guys. Very funny when Jimmie opened an empty box of little monsters. Haha
Mario, securing his invite for next year. Hosing down the patio:

[Image: 2012-08-13_09-56-35_146.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(08-13-2012, 03:06 PM)US_Tank Wrote: Gracias Muchachos!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007