Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Mum/LK Beach Compound Herf 2012
One of Sunday's beach cigars. The Nub Maduro - shot LK Style!

[Image: 2a2ed0f8.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
For the last night of the herf, the Great Mum broke out only but the best! Two very sticks to share!

The Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2001!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic stick!! Thank u Mum!

[Image: a805b1d3.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The Mum is on a roll!! As a follow up, he gifts me with this well aged Davidoff Millenium Mumcero!!! Wooooowwwww!

I never had one!! I nubbed the Party and did the same with this one! Fantastic cigar!!!! Thanks again!

Ps. We are pairing these sticks with Colorado Whiskey Bourbon!

[Image: ebb60369.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The final cigar of the herf, the Padron 1926 80th. Year anniversary.
From the great LK:

[Image: 2012-08-13_01-52-43_448.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
The Mum preparing Sunday's breakfast! Cutting up the sausage for omelet!

[Image: 1ff00c8d.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Ahhhhhhhhh!!

[Image: 9971eb5b.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Bravooooo!!!

[Image: 05e37e47.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The Sunday Dinner Presentation - Part 1!

What a feast.......beautiful ribeyes were the main course!

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The Mum's nightcap with his 80th!

[Image: 9e4f8133.jpg]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

The Sunday Dinner Presentation - Part 2

THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster