Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anejo's released
I'm four months into smoking cigars and last week I realize that I have no room left in my 150 count humidor so I look around and find a great deal on this CAO 10th Anniversary humidor. To celebrate all this new space I go out and purchase a Box of Don Lino Africa Kifaro because I like the free ashtray that comes with it and I love the cigar. The combo put me over a reasonable budget for the week, but I will cut back for the next couple of weeks.

So this week week I stop into my local B&M and pick up a 4-5 sticks, some of my favorites a Tatuaje Unicos, Cambaihuan Imperial then a Tatuaje Serie P and a couple of Fuente Chateu King B's to try. An assistant is helping me when the owner comes from out back were he is working on a construction project (a addition that will double the size of the shop) to say hi. I'm just about to ring out when he sees I have a couple of Fuente Chateu so he asks me if I've ever tried the Anejo and that he just got in a box in. After hearing all the rave reviews I picked up two the limit. He lets me know that he will be putting out one box of Fuente specialties every week during the Christmas season.

Well later in the day I stop at Newsstand at the mall; which has a pretty good selection of smokes, to see if any of the new cigar magazines are out. Then I poke around the in the humidor. The girl behind the counter comes in and ask if she can help. Realizing that Fuente is in the process of doing there holiday release in the area I ask if she has anything special in. Well she brings me around the counter and pulls out a box of Anejo #55 missing one. She says she just got them in and then asks if I want the box. What could I say I do the math and figure with the two I just bought I can top off the box and have one to smoke. So she ringing me up and mentions she also has another box of Fuente Maduro. Well it didn't take a masters in finance to realize when I see her place a box labeled "Reserva L.L.L Shark #77 Xtra Viejo" that I'm going to have to wait for another week to cut back. They also had a box of, I did not care to look but it was in a wedge shaped box and it was part of the seasonal release.

[Image: IMG_3436.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3418.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3421.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3425.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3432.jpg]
Great score Keith!  Off to the B&M tomorrow! Big Grin
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Holy Crap that's a great score!  Mmmmm, Sharks, ahhhhhhh.

I'm heading out on Friday...again!
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
MAJOR SCORE!!! Congratulations!

and.. ummm.. you need a bigger humidor.

Admit it, the best option at this point is to get an old volkswagon minibus and convert it!

I see you are from Derry... Where did you score the cigars? Twins by any chance?
Confusedhock:..........Absolutely amazing score Keith!  You lucked out bigtime!.... You are going to love those Anejo's..........Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Confusedhock:..........Absolutely amazing score Keith!  You lucked out bigtime!....

Your damn right he lucked out, because after this weekend when I'm done, there won't be one Anejo left within 100 miles of here. Big Grin
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Skipper I picked up two single #55 from Twins that was the limit. They will have a box of sharks out next week.
Mark Wrote:
lz6 Wrote:Confusedhock:..........Absolutely amazing score Keith!  You lucked out bigtime!....

Your damn right he lucked out, because after this weekend when I'm done, there won't be one Anejo left within 100 miles of here. Big Grin
More like 3,000 miles!.............Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

More like 3,000 miles!.............Cool
LOL! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Holy $hit Keith great score man Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.