Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Interesting study...
I'm going to have to tell my wife....

http://nypost.com/2016/02/15/hot-sex-could-make-you-smarter-study-finds/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Hot sex could make you smarter, study finds

Hot sex doesn’t just blow minds — it sharpens them!

Getting lucky stimulates your brain and helps fight dementia ,a new study claims.

Older guys who get laid regularly have better “brain health” and are less likely to lose memory, according to the Coventry University study.

Men ages 50 to 89 with active sex lives scored 23 percent higher on cognitive word tests and 3 percent higher on numbers puzzles, according to the researchers, who quizzed 6,800 people across England.

Sex hormones, like dopamine, are linked to the brain’s reward center and help cognitive function, researchers concluded.

For the study, participants were asked to recall 10 words five minutes after hearing them. They were also handed a number sequence, with one digit out of place, and asked to correct the pattern.

“The findings have implications for the promotion of sexual counseling in healthcare settings, where maintaining a healthy sex life in older age could be instrumental in improving cognitive function and well-being,” the study said.

Women who had more sex scored better on the word test but not the numbers test.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Well, I have a ways to go before 50, but no sense taking any chances.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
And you dickweeds say I'm old. A few benefits..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore