Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
An Easter Sunday Massacre
The LK is very dangerous on holy days!!!! Especially after finishing his manicotti and leg of lamb!!!! Lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
You are a legend in your own mind yes I said your own mind Mister PEEP
come in here dear boy have a cigar your going to go far
(04-04-2010, 07:40 PM)buckit60 Wrote: You are a legend in your own mind yes I said your own mind Mister PEEP

No he is the damn man!!!
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
I heard of the target! The LK's actions today have made it really hard for Tank know how to feel.
(04-04-2010, 07:40 PM)buckit60 Wrote: You are a legend in your own mind yes I said your own mind Mister PEEP

He is obviously still delirious after being smacked by the Great One!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
An inside job for sure...Tankie, sit this one out, it can't end well for anyone!!!
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!