Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one......
that's the thing about smoking cigars... It's a "do what you want" kinda thing. A close friend of mine knows someone who smokes his Opus with the cedar left on. Yes. And typically half way then puts the half-spent cigar in a baggie with his other cigars. He likes it that way.
While I'll admit that (I hope) is the extreme, who am I to tell someone what to like and what not to like.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
whatever floats your boat dude. Me? Ice Tea, Scotch, beer
(01-19-2011, 01:45 PM)madurodave Wrote: Ice Tea...

Good call, Dave. Forgot about that!

I just recalled I had a Fumas a few weeks ago in the morning with apple juice, and thought it paired well
No Justice, No Peace!
Don't get me wrong.....a little Jack, or Elijah Craig & a stick never hurt anyone Wink !!!!! I have to be on call 24x7 every 3 weeks...so that's my "sober" week!!!! I have tried & like the iced tea paring as well....also iced green citrus tea works for me too. I was hoping to not hear the "You're ruining your smoke" comments, as I'm still relatively new to this sport !!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
I love to drink a Diet Dr. Pepper with a cigar when going non spirits, if hitting it hard it is Sailor Jerry and Pepsi Max. But whatever floats one's boat.
(01-19-2011, 01:16 PM)EvilAsh Wrote: Coffee, beer, rum, or a nice single malt are my preferences Smile

I'll see your coffee, beer, rum and single malt and raise you a hot cocoa!!! Helps keep me warm in the winter!!!

"Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace."
Raul Julia

R.I.P: Angel F. Tamame, Deb Krekovich, John Axisa, Jr.
Nothing wrong with gatorade I drink the orange!
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Coffee or tea - iced or hot. I can't do water...I need something to clean my palate and water doesn't cut it
my own preference is
non-alcoholic iscoffee, then coke, followed by water. Not much else.

on the other side, my first choice would be a highland Single Malt. Followed by a lowland whisky, then rum, port and finally red wine. Tequila on rare occurrences but only Anejo. Nothing mixed.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer