Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only one......
(01-19-2011, 04:12 PM)Bogey Wrote: I can't do water...I need something to clean my palate and water doesn't cut it

+1
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
You know what I forgot to mention is I used to LOVE Sambuca with my cigars. Heck, I started smoking DeNobli (Anise scented or infused cigars). I even started "dunking" my premiums in my Anisette or Sambuca. Well, I stopped the dunking then developed a taste for B&B which was for years my drink of choice to go with Cigars. I've taken the Italian down a few notches since then and prefer my list above, but still enjoy a nice B&B or even straight Benedictine or any of the Anise cordials.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(01-20-2011, 11:24 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: You know what I forgot to mention is I used to LOVE Sambuca with my cigars. Heck, I started smoking DeNobli (Anise scented or infused cigars). I even started "dunking" my premiums in my Anisette or Sambuca. Well, I stopped the dunking then developed a taste for B&B which was for years my drink of choice to go with Cigars. I've taken the Italian down a few notches since then and prefer my list above, but still enjoy a nice B&B or even straight Benedictine or any of the Anise cordials.

Ironic. I started my journey with Avanti cigars... another machine-made, anisette-flavored, cheroot-style, drug store cigar. Back then, I laughed at the idea of spending $5+ on a single cigar.
i forgot to mention i like a monster energy with mine. yum.
yup, for $5 I'd get a whole box! (last me a week without humidification)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
(01-20-2011, 11:24 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: You know what I forgot to mention is I used to LOVE Sambuca with my cigars. Heck, I started smoking DeNobli (Anise scented or infused cigars). I even started "dunking" my premiums in my Anisette or Sambuca. Well, I stopped the dunking then developed a taste for B&B which was for years my drink of choice to go with Cigars. I've taken the Italian down a few notches since then and prefer my list above, but still enjoy a nice B&B or even straight Benedictine or any of the Anise cordials.

Hmmmm.....I never thought of Sambuca. Thanks Skipper, I will have to try that....this weekend !!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
(01-19-2011, 09:50 AM)SJS Wrote: Am I the only one that drinks Lemon Lime Gatorade while smoking ?!?!?! Huh I was just wondering how wierd this is....I feel it helps keep my palette clean.....

Let the bashing begin !!!! Big Grin

So ironic. I get the $14 cases of Gatorade at Sams Club and drink it often with cigars! I smoke in the heated garage and the Gatorade is right out there with me.
By the way, I just went on a trip and the Gatorade along with some alcohol is with me.
(01-20-2011, 03:25 PM)US_Tank Wrote:
(01-19-2011, 09:50 AM)SJS Wrote: Am I the only one that drinks Lemon Lime Gatorade while smoking ?!?!?! Huh I was just wondering how wierd this is....I feel it helps keep my palette clean.....

Let the bashing begin !!!! Big Grin

So ironic. I get the $14 cases of Gatorade at Sams Club and drink it often with cigars! I smoke in the heated garage and the Gatorade is right out there with me.

Sweet !!!! So I'm not the only one!!!!! Thanks Tank !!! Exactly my scenerio....sitting by my Mr. Heater next to the beer fridge in the garage !!!!!!
When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright
I am out at my cabin now about to light up a cigar and eat some homemade pot pie for breakfast. And my drinkmof choice here is a Gatorade g2 lime.