Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Altadis Appearance!
So, I am an Altadis USA Cigar VIP -- was invited to join while planning the Modesto Herf.  Well, after everything was over I sent thank you notes and a few pics to all of the sponsors.

Well, I got the latest Newsletter (called "Cigar News"), and was reading it over...  I turned it over and was in a little bit of shock...  Let's just say the Modesto Herf made the press...   too funny...   there was a pic that I sent them right there on the back of the newsletter!

Here is what I saw:

Attached Files Image(s)

Altadis is just trying to kiss up to Churros y Puros.

PO, that cigar label bar looks great. Awesome job!
Oh I just threw that newsletter away. Congrats on being a cigar celeb!

Did you get an RyJ tubo? Mine was covered in mold. Sad
AHHAHAHAHAHH!!! that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Riofan Wrote:Altadis is just trying to kiss up to Churros y Puros.

Thanks Marcelo but this will just not do, you need to come vist central Cali and come stay with me for the weekend so you can see it in person Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
You bet! It's just a matter of when.
That's awesome!
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
JoeBob Wrote:Oh I just threw that newsletter away. Congrats on being a cigar celeb!

Did you get an RYJ tubo? Mine was covered in mold. Sad

Yeah....  I think they were tubed pretty moist...  the cigar was just about wet coming out of the tube...   cool tube, and it smells pretty good though...

-PO- Wrote:
Riofan Wrote:Altadis is just trying to kiss up to Churros y Puros.

Thanks Marcelo but this will just not do, you need to come vist central Cali and come stay with me for the weekend so you can see it in person Tongue
Sounds like a plan.   When are you coming up Marcelo?  CoolCoolCool

How did you become a VIP for them???  Wish they had more events in my area.