Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright. Alright already.
[Image: White-Flag-Small.jpg]

I give up.  After the recent shelacking I've been taking here with the continual inflow of sticks to my house that has destroyed my humidor and threatened my marriage I give up.  I surrender.  Leave me be.  Please.

To put the cherry on top Uncle Bob in his own inimitable style smacked me down hard.  My infatuation with the tubo caused me to miss dinner which in turn brought the wife to question as to why which  lead to a conversation on the need for another humidor which lead to another beatdown. 

So as it stands I am now ass whooped. 

Thanks Uncle Bob.  ten years age.  wow.  what a treat! these will be saved as the ceremonial li herf 07 stick.  and an lfd!!!!! love litto.  yeah there's a secret.  i so need to buy a box of these lanceros but uhm see above about another humidor. 

thanks you again sir.  way too generous.

[Image: simg0102db9.jpg]
Sweet hit Bobfather, what's in the tubo?
They're dropping like flies LZ. And now getting pummeled on the homefront as well. We've brought the former head of the misfits to surrender, how long before the rest will follow?

Nice job Bob, as usual.Smile
what's in that TUBE!!!!????

Robfather giving up!!!??? The head of the Family....this is an Outrage!!! TongueConfusedhock:Confusedhock:

ps...monster hit as usual LZ..beautiful work! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
The firm leader has surrendered... Put the cuffs on him boys!

[Image: 3438601.jpg][Image: Arrests.preview.jpg]
That sucks!! LOL....what a let down.... Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro. You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:The firm leader has surrendered... Put the cuffs on him boys!

[Image: 3438601.jpg][Image: Arrests.preview.jpg]

Robfather has you all fooled.  It is just a coverup.  He wouldn't surrender. Yeah...that's the ticket.  That is not a white flag waving, he is just airing out his shorts.   (Nice hit , AGAIN,  LZ).

Isn't that a Cohbia leave on the tube???

Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:[Image: White-Flag-Small.jpg]

looks like a flag to me...

Poor bastid, never stood a chance.

well, I did warn you guys about that sleeping giant.
Just when you thought it was over, Rob...

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=3107&forum_id=4

Mob bosses dont surrender like a wuss... they go down in a blaze of glory

Wanna go get a steak, Rob? Big Grin

[Image: pauliehit.jpg]

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
LOL! @ the head Untouchable! 

The tube is just a Habanos one size fits all travel tube out of Germany. I think I dropped a RASS in it, as I felt the firms robfather deserved one extra bullet....Cool as opposed to the three shots the rest of the firmy's have received or will receive any minute! 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"