Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Packed Up
Joe Wrote:and ready to go! Leaving tomorrow morning for a long overdue vacation and won't be back until August 29th. I'll try and check in from time to time if it's possible. I look forward to reading a ton of posts when I get back so don't let me down.Wink Talk to you all later. Wish you all good stogies, good health, and good drink while I'm gone.
I thought you where taking your side kick with you?  Have a good time and don't hurt anyone with that belt!!!!!Confusedhock:Big Grin
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Have a great trip Joe. 
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Have fun Joe... I hope Mark won't get too lonely without you Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Have fun!!
MikeD Wrote:Have fun Joe... I hope Mark won't get too lonely without you Big Grin
I'll be meeting up with him in Miami on the 20th for the cruise. Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Have fun Joe... I hope Mark won't get too lonely without you Big Grin
Well than you both have a good time.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Mark Wrote:
Aww... how sweet Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
Aww... how sweet Wink
Come on Mike, you know those two can't be apart for more than a few days Big GrinWink
You guys have an excellent time!By the way...Make sure to let me out of the big green duffle so i can have fun too.
have a good time, all of the time.