Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I want for Christmas
Is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTzyvgZ08x0

Pretty freaking cool!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
that would make smoking in the garage during the winter a little more fun.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

> > Cigar Rights - Help Exempt Premium Cigars From FDA Regulation!

Great Find but I thought you would've asked my permission before you posted my new wheels.

TV, coffee, stogie anyone? Smile
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I like the concept of this van, however they make it sound like that one that they chose and upgraded is the only thing that would ever look that good.
I know that if I had a budget that would allow me to do it, I could make a van look just as good.
I highly doubt that I won the lottery but if I did, I'll make one. And then I'll tour around, and everybody can smoking it.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
(05-19-2013, 10:07 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: Great Find but I thought you would've asked my permission before you posted my new wheels.

TV, coffee, stogie anyone? Smile

Sorry Jimmie, should have let you post your new ride first. Does this mean I cant ride in it?
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Just not big enough. Need a tour bus.
Another noob dragging up older threads here. I like the mobile smoking lounge, but I have some suggested improvements.

Like someone else said it needs to be bigger. Also, I think we can incorporate some other features to broaden the appeal of the vehicle. First we have the apocalypse preppers, then we have the travel the country/ RV crowd, and don't forget the hip alternative younger crowd who loves all things vintage. With these in mind. I say we combine the mobile cigar lounge with the EM50 Urban Assault Vehicle from STRIPES. Then you would have the ultimate cigar lounge Also, since it has defensive and offensive weaponry you do not have to worry about smoking bans anymore. Tongue

EM50 Urban Assault Vehicle
Glad to see you're searching and bringing back older threads.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I sure am. It is all new to me. Also, there is so much to learn about cigars, so I am just soaking it all in.

As a matter of fact I have even dreamed about cigars a few nights.