Alec Bradly Pryme #300C
7 x 48
Wrapper: Ecuador Corona Priming
Binder: Mexico
Filler: DR, NIC, HON, MEX
Date:  06-25-07
Time: 75 mins.

The Hype:
“Pryme uses wrapper leaf from the corona, or flowering top part of the tobacco plant. More popularly known as ligero, it is generally used in the filler's central core, to boost its power. The wrapper displays a lustrous sheen, due to the extra oils that protect this top leaf from the sun.

Pryme's production is limited and costly, because there is less than a 10% yield from an entire year's crop. The medium-to-full bodied cigar gains its depth of flavor by balancing the ligero's full aromatic flavor with a rich-tasting Mexican binder and four-nation filler blend from Nicaragua, Honduras, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic.”

The Real Deal:

Pre-light:  A dark and fairly oily wrapper…  there were a couple of major veins, and a few wrapper blemishes.  Pre-light aromas were cedar and mint, and the pre-light draw was perfect with wet tobacco and mint flavors.

1/3:  Started off mild with a slight grassy flavor.  There was nothing much else to speak of – it was almost like I wasn’t smoking a cigar at all.  Not very inspiring.

2/3:  same…

3/3:  same…

Overall:  Well, this was a little over an hour that I am never going to get back.  This cigar was definitely all hype and no substance.  It remained mild and grassy throughout the whole smoke – rather flat and boring.  It was entirely too mild – when I finished it really didn’t feel like I had a cigar at all.  Don’t waste your time. 

Score: 1/5

Well hey it has a nice band!!!!  LOL, maybe it would be better as mulch for the flower beds Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Well hey it has a nice band!!!!  LOL, maybe it would be better as mulch for the flower beds Tongue
Thank God it was the only one!  Smile

[user=718]MaytagMan[/user] wrote: 
Quote:  Well, this was a little over an hour that I am never going to get back.   

Once the 2/3 kicked in and it still sucked, I woulda pitched it Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
great review.  another of those cigars that (say it with me mikey Wink) i just don't get. 

bradley, fonseca, drew, anything by roly, all names i've learned to run from.

and i feel your pain sticking with it the whole way.  i've done that with many a pooch rocket myself all the while thinking there has got to be something i mean it can't suck this bad can it?
Hte only reason I stuck it out was that it didn't have any bad flavors, it was more that it didn't have much flavor at all...  if it had really sucked, I surely would have pitched it.  I am not THAT much of a glutton for punishment....   Cool