Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act REALLY fast...
i'm no cigar expert. and since i don't have a local b&m, i don't know what to expect for these in the way of price. i picked one up, seems like a pretty good deal. and i've always wanted to try an opus x. thanks for the heads up.
Excellent!  I just ordered mine.  I also picked up the 5 World Class Cigars by Carlos Jr., which includes:
  • Ashton VSG Sorcerer
  • Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 Shark
  • Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
  • Ashton Cabinet Selection #2
  • Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural
Crap!  I just noticed I should have gotten the Don Carlos 30 Year Sampler, too!

Mine got here today (I paid the extra 50¢ for USPS Priority) and, not having ordered from Holt's before, let me just say . . . wow. Nicely packaged! Holt's "slider" ziplock inside a black, lidded box with a gold Holt's logo, like what fancy stationery or even jewelry would come in. And the cigars are in perfect condition and gorgeous, too, of course. Sweet.

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
glad to hear you got yours today. i'm hoping my package is waiting for me at the post office when i get off work. *crosses fingers*
Stopped by Holts today and FINALLY have them in the store so I grabbed my third Wink.

Also grabbed a couple of Sharks at $8.50 a piece.  I heard they had 858 SG's but I missed them by a day or two.  TONS of Anejo's and Opus as always.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:.....Sharks at $8.50 a piece.
Confusedhock:    [baby]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I called up there today and talked to Melissa because I hadn't gotten any kind of email confirmation. I attempted to order two of them, and they just shipped one and upgraded my shipping, LOL.

HOWEVER, she said they just lifted the limit yesterday. So if you are wanting more than one sampler, then act now!
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
B-Dub Cigar Ambassador Wrote:I called up there today and talked to Melissa because I hadn't gotten any kind of email confirmation. I attempted to order two of them, and they just shipped one and upgraded my shipping, LOL.

HOWEVER, she said they just lifted the limit yesterday. So if you are wanting more than one sampler, then act now!

I have a feeling they over estimated the demand for these things.  Still a limited audience that will pay $50 for 5 sticks no matter how appealing.  They have them in the store now as well which is a sure sign they are loosening the restrictions.

I'm working on my 4th on Friday.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.