Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AVO LE07
I called the rez. today and they just got 5 boxes in,I thinck one has my name on it!!!! better than the 05 IMO.[italy][rob]
Picked one up yesterday at my local B&M.  Hopefully will enjoy it tonight after a Sabres victory . . .
I must say, your review is dead on.  At first, I was disapointed with this stick, as the first 1/2 inch that I smoked didn't taste like much of anything.  But then, as I continued to smoke it, the flavors you described were there.  Lots of beautiful smoke too.  Thanks for a great review.  I will have to pick up some more, but will see if I can do so at less than $13 a stick.
I got these today and getting another this afternoon.[italy][rob]

[Image: AVOLE072.jpg]
Was at the Rez yesterday.  Saw the AVOs on the counter, so I picked up a few.  The cashier told me that they are a 'great cigar, but I can't keep them in stock.  Some guy just bought my last box about 45 minutes ago.' 

Gee, I wonder who that 'guy' was?

Magnum, PI Wrote:Was at the Rez yesterday.  Saw the AVOs on the counter, so I picked up a few.  The cashier told me that they are a 'great cigar, but I can't keep them in stock.  Some guy just bought my last box about 45 minutes ago.' 

hahaha.... Bluesman strikes again
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Magnum, PI Wrote:Was at the Rez yesterday.  Saw the AVOs on the counter, so I picked up a few.  The cashier told me that they are a 'great cigar, but I can't keep them in stock.  Some guy just bought my last box about 45 minutes ago.' 

hahaha.... Bluesman strikes again
[italy][rob]  LOL!! I got the last box sunday,but that will not be opened untill X-mas time.[party4]
After talking with Tank about it, I decided to revisit this cigar last night.  It was much better than I remember.  Did the MikeD surgical clip with my XiKar.

[Image: AVO1.jpg]

Check out the wrapper on this.  Super smooth.  Very well made cigar.

[Image: AVO2.jpg]

I'm not the Doc, but I do think this cigar did change since the last time I smoked one, which was about a year ago.

[Image: AVO4.jpg]

I remember this cigar having a grassy taste to it when I last had it.  Not this time.  Might sound crazy, but if I didn't know any better, I would have thought this was an ISOM.  It had that twang that I have heard about from other  people, as I myself would never partake in any contraband.

[Image: AVO5.jpg]

Great burn - no touch ups required.  Lots of smoke.  A little spice, followed by a salty flavor.

[Image: AVO6.jpg]

I finished it down to the nub.  Tank, I will be interested to hear / read what you think of these.  I have a couple left and will let them sleep, for now.
Can't wait.  Thanks again Andy!