Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES QUESTION
Got this email, isn't game 3 and 4 being held in LAA? Anyone understand?

BOSTON RED SOX EXCLUSIVE ONLINE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY
AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES AT FENWAY PARK

Dear Keith:

Great news! You have been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets for an American League Championship Series game that may be played at Fenway Park. This first-come, first-served online purchase opportunity begins at 12 p.m. EDT on Friday, October 5 and ends at 6 p.m. (10/5) or while supplies last. Please note that ticket availability will be primarily limited to home games 3 and 4. General availability may include scattered single seats, obstructed view grandstand and/or standing room only tickets.

Looks like it might be for the ALCS (Cleveland or NY) not the ALDS....lucky bastid
yeah looks like they are offering you tix to the next round, should they advance.  the problem I have with that, is this :

If the red sox have home field advantage wouldnt the series line up like

Game 1 Home
Game 2 Home
Game 3 away
Game 4 away
Game 5 away
Game 6 Home
Game 7 home

so either your getting a chance to get tix to games 6-7 if they happen, or its a scam.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:yeah looks like they are offering you tix to the next round, should they advance.  the problem I have with that, is this :

If the red sox have home field advantage wouldnt the series line up like

Game 1 Home
Game 2 Home
Game 3 away
Game 4 away
Game 5 away
Game 6 Home
Game 7 home

so either your getting a chance to get tix to games 6-7 if they happen, or its a scam.

TomC
I figured it out, when they refer to game 3 and game 4 they are referring to the 3rd and 4th home game. Scored two tickets for game game 7. Hate to see it go that far, but dam it would be great to go to.
So Keith, what time should I meet you at Fenway?
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:So Keith, what time should I meet you at Fenway?

I was wondering who was going to help me pay for parking.

If they make it I going to dump the tickets. I went to six games last year and most of the time I wished I was home on my fat coach watching it on the big screen, instead of crammed in a tiny seat freezing my butt off.
Keith Wrote:

If they make it I going to dump the tickets. I went to six games last year and most of the time I wished I was home on my fat coach watching it on the big screen, instead of crammed in a tiny seat freezing my butt off.
Let me know what you want for them
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Keith Wrote:

normally i promote staying at home and watching the big screen. however, when it comes to the ballpark, i love being there. everything about it. right down to the 10 dollar beers. but it's really cool that you scored tickets to the game man, best of luck in whichever route you take.