Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Anejo #48
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i have a few boxes of 48's & 49's. I have smoked them right out of the box and with time. Every one has been great. I have not had that bitter taste you are referring to.
I'm with Skip on this ine and I hope this latest batch isn't too young.:?  Of course, I've got enough that I won't need to get into the new stuff for quite the while anyways but still...
I Hate that. The 4 I got are from this year. It seems like most of the upper end Fuente cigars are a must rest, and for a long time at that.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

i've only been lucky enough to have tried the Anejo Shark and i remember it to be wonderful
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I really like the Anejo 48's.  Probably my 2nd favorite Anejo, behind the 46. I have never had the issue of catching one in a fermentation, but they normally are a very good smoke from start to finish.  But then again, I dont smoke many Churchills either, so they usually get to sit for quite some time in the humidor.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:i've only been lucky enough to have tried the Anejo Shark and i remember it to be wonderful
Hmmm . . .
Good review. Sorry it didn't work out this time. That's wierd.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!