Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A trip to beer heaven!
DggFish does make great beer!! Enjoy the tour, I look forward to pics! If you get down to Altanta GA, Check out Sweetwater....great brew and a good tour also!
Never had a DogFish brew before, maybe ill pick some up this week. Think ill see if I can get ahold of some of that Punkin.

Have fun!
shenanigans?? Does that mean you guys are taking the sheep? Sounds like an awesome trip. Godspeed and have a great time in beer heaven.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(10-12-2011, 12:52 PM)Clarinetist Wrote: Never had a DogFish brew before, maybe ill pick some up this week. Think ill see if I can get ahold of some of that Punkin.

Have fun!

Punkin is delicious!
--Mike
Tempting.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Sooooooo jealous.....
This is my boomstick!
Nice. Pics please!
Is Sara going? Who else will carry what you get to bring home?

[Image: thepolice11.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

^^ Thats how it should be!^^
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
JEALOUS!! Cant wish you have great time because I know better. Just be careful with the Shanagins.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi